top of page
Wed, 29 Jan|
Charlie Unwin - State of Mind
Talk by Charlie Unwin on how our mind affects our riding.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
29 Jan 2020, 19:00
The Oxfordshire, Rycote Ln, Milton Common, Thame OX9 2PU, UK
About the Event
State of Mind explores the inner world of equestrian competition,
celebrating the extraordinary versatility of our minds and helping you to perceive your own mind not as a hindrance but as one of the most powerful tools you have.
In this talk Charlie will be sharing…
- How to recognise and manage the 4 psychological states that determine your effectiveness in competition
- The power of flow states and how to train them
- The dramatic effect that our lifestyle choices have on competition readiness
- Lessons & methodologies from the best in the field and beyond
- How these principles apply more broadly to the way we live our lives and achieve our goals
+£0.45 service fee
For members who have committed to coming to the talk.
+£0.45 service fee0
bottom of page